Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NICE TO BE HOME:)


So Nefi and I went to Vegas for the weekend. It's been a while since we have spent a weekend without the littles so it was nice. I really missed my cute boys, but we kept in touch. The first night was just catching up with Nefi's sister. It was good to see her. She looks great. The next day we shopped until we couldn't any more! I love outlet malls. Then we went to oour room and got ready for the night. We ate dinner at the Luxor and the food was amazing as usual and the service was great. Then we met up with some of Nefi and Ivonne's old friends. We drove around and talked and laughed. It was really nice for them to get to catch up. The next day was a little more shopping and just running around a little bit. We got ready for the night, well I got ready while Nefi napped! Then we went to dinner at an Asian restaurant in the Planet Hollywood Hotel. It was really good. What fun is Vegas without a little dancing? That is what we did next. Ivonne and her friend met up with us and we went to Prive. While we were waiting for the club to open we met a few other people that were way fun to hang out with. The next day we went to breakfast at Ivonne's hotel and waited for her to get out of her meeting so we could say goodbye. So it was a great trip, we hung out with old friends, and met some new ones. I am so glad we went, but I am so glad to be home.

2 comments:

  1. Your family is so darn cute! Heck yeah that would be fun to go to lunch with you and Nicole. She was always so nice to me in school. Ask her how Josie is doing?
    I can't wait to have you do my makeup I am in need of major help in that department. I hope you can give me a new face! :)
    I ran into your mom and dad the other day at Costco. They are so cute. Your mom is still beautiful! You look great! Hope you are doing good. I'll be calling you the first week in February!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we also missed you guys. And I've been acting a little wierd and i'm sorry. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete